Although 3 Sōl is a Managed Services company, we know that sometimes you just need that one-time project worked on. We will work on that project and manage it with the same professionalism as our managed projects
A Network Analysis will give IT management a clear understanding as to whether the current design, architecture and network performance is meeting business requirements and needs. A Network Analysis will provide sound recommendations on how to overcome network issues and present a clear plan for moving forward. Above all, your company will benefit from having a recorded, in-depth analysis of the existing network infrastructure for future reference.
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page.” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A network assessment from 3 Sōl, (also called a “network audit” or “network review”), will ensure that proper network controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our tested network assessment methodology includes:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your no-risk network assessment please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
Server Setup and Configuration
Do more with less!
With Server Setup & Configuration from 3 Sōl Technology Consulting, Inc., you get your very own customized server that’s built with the hardware setup and software to meet your exact needs. Because the server is solely for your company, data access is much faster and high traffic rates are never a problem.
A server solution from 3 Sōl will give you the power to:
- Save money – reduce upfront capital expenditures and server hosting space costs
- Accommodate growth – scale your server as your organization grows
- Stop worrying – we’ll take care of your server, so you can focus on your business
- Ensure security – with your very own server, data and applications are more secure
The end of frustrating technical support calls!
When you call a manufacturer’s technical support line, the representative you speak with has no idea how your business works or what kind of IT environment you have – so how can they possibly help you in an IT emergency?
With Help Desk services from 3 Sōl Technology Consulting, Inc., you can rely on our staff of professionals to provide personalized, expert advice and support for your unique business.
Helpdesk services from 3 Sōl are:
- American – all of our call centers are U.S. based
- Expert – our many certifications mean professional service
- Flexible – we offer support for organizations small and large
Helpdesk services from 3 Sōl provide your business with improved response time, round-the-clock support and comprehensive reporting for all of your IT needs. Your business can only perform at the level your IT does, so why not ensure both operate at the peak of excellence?
Get the support you need with the customer service you deserve. Contact us today.
3 Sōl Technology Consulting, Inc. Is Proud To Present…
Google Apps from 3 Sōl Technology Consulting, Inc. is a suite of applications that can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you need solutions for video, email, Web sites, communication or collaboration, Google Apps is the answer. Our Google Apps services include implementation, migration and support, so your business can reap the benefits of Google technologies with none of the headaches.
Easy-to-use Google Apps from 3 Sōl include:
- Gmail – reliable and dynamic email solutions
- Google Calendar – shared calendaring
- Google Talk – instant messaging and VoIP
- Google Docs & Spreadsheets – online document hosting and collaboration
- Google Sites – team site creation and publishing
- Start Page – a single, customizable access point for all applications
- Google Video – Web-based access for your video needs
- Google Security & Compliance – to better protect your business
Messaging: Gmail and Google Calendar
Google Apps messaging tools include email, calendar and instant messaging solutions that help employees communicate and stay connected, wherever and whenever they work. These Web-based services can be securely accessed from any browser, work on mobile devices like BlackBerry and iPhone, and integrate with other popular email systems like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, and more. What’s more, Google Apps’ SAML-based Single Sign-On (SSO) capability integrates seamlessly with existing enterprise security and authentication services. Google Apps deliver productivity and reduce IT workload with a hosted, 99.9% uptime solution that gets teams working together fast.
Collaboration: Google Docs, Sites and Video
Google Apps enable secure, real-time collaboration among workgroups of all sizes. With hosted documents – word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations – Web-based video access, and easy site-building tools, Google makes information usable from any browser or smart phone, whenever and wherever users work. SAML-based Single Sign-On (SSO) services integrate seamlessly with established security and authentication systems. Google Apps bring easy, secure productivity to any work team, without the need to add additional hardware or software.
Discover why so many businesses are turning to Google Apps. Contact us today.
Other Project Services Offered: